Monday, January 31, 2011

Clazziquai Project - 사랑끝에

I have always had a fondness for this group, because they create music with a somewhat original mix of genres that makes for a nice break from typical Korean pop.  As far as I'm concerned, their songs are generally pretty hit-or-miss, but when they're good, they're addictive.  I like Horan's voice, for some reason I LOVE Alex's voice, and the two complement each other well.  Last year I looked into some of their more recent music and was impressed by quite a few of their tracks on their album Mucho Punk.  I have been unable to stop playing this track in particular since I first heard it.
Note:  The video I was GOING to use got taken down, and I can't upload my own copy of the song, so I'm going with this video.  The upside is that if you can read Slovak, you're in luck!  You can understand the subtitles for the lyrics.

Clazziquai Project - 사랑끝에 [Sarangkkeut'e - Love Ends]:

No comments:

Post a Comment