Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jessie J - Who You Are

British girl got soul, foreal!! I'ma post this now before she REALLY blows up and gets famous, 'cause I think she's getting more and more promotion these days. I discovered this AMAZING new singer around 2 months ago when my classmate posted a link to her "Do It Like a Dude" MV on Facebook. That song isn't the best track to showcase her vocal ability and made a lot of people dismiss her as yet another female singer trying too hard to be different, but I heard hints of real singing talent so I looked up her other stuff and was absolutely blown away. This isn't my favorite song I've heard by her either, but it's easier to find than her others and at least it has a good meaning.
Note: The lyrics in the video aren't all correct, but at least the audio is in HD.

Jessie J - Who You Are:

No comments:

Post a Comment