Friday, January 28, 2011

Chris Colfer - Defying Gravity

To celebrate me getting caught up on all the episodes of the uber-popular show Glee (for once I'll be watching a popular TV show at the same time it's airing, when everyone else is too!), I am posting a song performed by my favorite actor on the show (my favorite actress being Jane Lynch).  In addition to being the EXTREMELY talented young actor who plays Kurt, Chris has some serious singing talent, a ridiculous range, and an angelic voice.  (Also, judging by what I’ve seen of him in interviews, he’s hilarious, witty, intelligent, and all-around awesome, but that’s beside the point.)  This is his cover of a song from the musical Wicked.  Also, I find his voice infinitely fascinating, so I'll probably post more songs sung by him in the future.
Note:  I tried to find a good YouTube video of this version of the song that DIDN’T show the singer, but gave up because this is available in HD and this kid is pretty famous now anyway so I figure people already know what he looks like.

Chris Colfer - Defying Gravity:

No comments:

Post a Comment