Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sodagreen - 我好想你

I got this artist’s second album back around the time it came out and really liked it. Then, somehow when I wasn’t looking, the Taiwanese band went and released 7 more albums and seems to have graduated out of “indie” status and into full-blown mainstream exposure levels. Yeesh. So now I’m way behind because I have only listened to 3 of their albums. The album this song is from is their 9th and most recent. The end of this song gets a good deal more dramatic than I’m used to hearing from them, as I think of their music as generally light and acoustic. It was also the theme song of a movie I’ve never seen, Tiny Times 1.0, which stars a KOREAN singer, Jaejoong, whose music I’ve posted under the names Dong Bang Shin Ki and JYJ.
Note: Praise be to the HD uploader!

Sodagreen A.K.A. 蘇打綠 - 我好想你 [Wo Hao Xiang Ni - I Miss You So]:

No comments:

Post a Comment