Monday, June 2, 2014

Sam Smith - Make It to Me

Through YouTube surfing, I came upon and made a note of this artist’s music about 9 months before his debut album came out, which happened only a little over a week ago. I also had heard a song that featured him on vocals when a friend posted the music video a little while ago, but since the production was so heavy it was hard to hear his voice and I didn’t care for it (and didn’t realize it was the same singer I’d found on YouTube on my own). Shortly after the release of his album, a friend of mine invited me to the singer-songwriter’s upcoming concert so I looked further into his music to see if he had more songs I liked. Not only did I confirm that he’s excellent live, I’ve become addicted to his album.
Note: HD listening available!

Sam Smith - Make It to Me:


If you want evidence of his live abilities, check out this performance:

No comments:

Post a Comment