Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pentatonix - Evolution of Music

I recently decided I wanna see these guys live, if I get the chance. They’re all SO talented individually, and sound magical as a group. I think this video is the first I ever saw of this popular a cappella group. It’s kinda funny that in this day & age there exists a popular a cappella group, but there you have it. This track isn’t so much a song as a medley (like the previous posts I’ve made of this artist), only this time it’s not a medley dedicated to one particular artist but a variety of music spanning across centuries (with an obvious concentration on the past few decades) meant to showcase different styles.
Note: HD listening is recommended so you can hear each of their voices better!

Pentatonix - Evolution of Music:

No comments:

Post a Comment