Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pentatonix - See Through

This artist primarily does covers of other artists’ songs, so when I heard this and didn’t recognize it I figured it was just a song I hadn’t heard the original version of. Turns out this IS the original version, written for the group by Estonian pop star Kerli! This song sounds like the kind of music I’d normally find uninteresting, but with Mitch’s voice at the helm I’m a captive audience. Every member of this a cappella group is freakishly talented (Seriously, Kevin’s a cellist AND a beatboxer!? That just ain’t right.), but there’s an uncommon quality to Mitch’s voice that makes the songs he sings lead on more beautiful. Now I can’t stop playing this song.
Note: HD listening is available!

Pentatonix - See Through:

No comments:

Post a Comment