Friday, September 12, 2014

Chasing Grace - Free

I think I heard this song in the background of an episode of the British show Hollyoaks. There’s been some confusion regarding the artist, whom I didn’t know of before. At first I looked them up and saw a result saying they are a Christian band from Virginia. Fair enough, although strange for them to be featured on a British show. But I looked them up again later and still couldn’t find a Wiki page, only pages regarding their collaborative work with British artists, many of them my favorites (Jessie J, Ellie Goulding, Sam Smith, John Newman, Naughty Boy). This suggests there are two artists called Chasing Grace, and this one’s British.
Note: 2 days ago I posted a song from an Indian movie. Today I post a music video shot in India. In HD! (Also: The Kite Runner much?)

Chasing Grace - Free:

No comments:

Post a Comment