Tuesday, October 13, 2015

VIXX - 저주인형

This actual K-pop video made me LOL at how violent it is. Unsurprisingly, the artist ended up having to shoot a second version of the video that’s not so disgusting. I think this one is so stylish though. If you have a hard time with fake violence or gore you probably want to skip this one. I’ve heard by K-pop reviewers that this boy band is underrated, and I’m starting to wonder if that’s true. I’ve also heard that a lot of their MVs have a dark element to them, which is a bit unusual in the K-pop landscape.
Note: This is the official music video, with HD audio and gory visual!

VIXX - 저주인형 [Jeoju’inhyeong - Voodoo Doll]:



For the faint of heart, here’s the alternate music video, which has more dancing and less mutilation:

No comments:

Post a Comment