Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Do As Infinity - 遠くまで

Believe it or not, this song is from a horror movie. Although this track doesn’t sound particularly scary or even downtempo, it’s the ending theme of the anime horror movie Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, which I watched recently (after YEARS of searching for it). I was surprised when this song started playing as the credits began to roll, because 1. I had no idea this artist, with whom I was already familiar through a handful of their songs, made one for the movie and 2. I recognized the song and apparently already knew it somehow. It escaped me that the band made the ending theme to this movie I’d been on a quest to watch for ages, and my best guess as to how I knew the song is that back when I regularly scouted mp3 rotation sites I took advantage of this track being posted on one of them.

 Do As Infinity - 遠くまで [Tooku Made - Far Away]:

No comments:

Post a Comment