Saturday, October 31, 2015

Tracy Morgan feat. Donald Glover - Werewolf Bar Mitzvah

This was written by the comedian Donald Glover, A.K.A. the rapper Childish Gambino. I’ve been meaning to get around to it for years, but I haven’t actually watched the popular comedy series 30 Rock (yet). I know enough about it to know this song is from it, though. In the diegesis of the show, Tracy Morgan’s character created this track as a Halloween novelty song. At first a small piece of it appeared it the show, but due to popular demand a full version was released online later. I heard this on The Todd Glass Show podcast, but it reminded me that I really need to get on watching 30 Rock… Happy Halloween!
Note: HD quality is available here!

Tracy Morgan feat. Donald Glover - Werewolf Bar Mitzvah:

No comments:

Post a Comment