Monday, September 28, 2015

Tori Kelly - Unbreakable Smile

I heard this enterprising young artist through a YouTube video she did with Superfruit (two members of Pentatonix, the a cappella group whose music I’ve posted a few times). It was a mostly speaking video, but she let loose a little sampling of her vocals and I was instantly impressed. Her singing skills are the real deal and I hoped I’d be able to find official song releases by her. In that search, I came across this! The lyrics are so obviously from her honest self and outline her career goals and outlook on life. The lyrics seem almost stream of consciousness, but I like that it’s a deviation from the norm. I like its positivity and sincerity as well.
Note: This is the official (one-take!) music video, with HD quality!

Tori Kelly - Unbreakable Smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment