Sunday, September 27, 2015

Lebo M., Maxi Anderson, Max Ngcobo, Khanyo Maphumulo, Khululiwe Sithole, and Rose Stone - He Lives in You

I just saw the live musical production of The Lion King, FINALLY. It reminded me of how much I love the movie and the music. The show included a number of songs that aren’t in the movie but that I knew because they were included on a “followup” CD I owned of music inspired by the movie called Rhythm of the Pride Lands. I may have been even more obsessed with it than the official soundtrack, because the songs are so beautiful and moving. Many implement choirs, African instruments, and non-English languages. This was one of my favorite songs from it, and I’m honestly surprised I haven’t posted this before.
Note: You can listen in HD!

Lebo M., Maxi Anderson, Max Ngcobo, Khanyo Maphumulo, Khululiwe Sithole, and Rose Stone - He Lives in You:

No comments:

Post a Comment