Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tanja Savić - Тако Млада

I found this Serbian singer on YouTube and thought she had a really good voice.  According to Wikipedia, she was a contestant on a Serbian singing competition TV show.  She didn't win, but she did pretty well, and she seems to have gotten a career out of it as well.  I'm not crazy about the song itself; I just really like her voice.
Note:  Just to let you know, I know NO Serbian.  As in 0%.  I don't even know how to say "hello."  I can read Cyrillic, so I can tell you how things are pronounced, but as for the meaning, I got nothing.  So if I got the translation of the title wrong, I'm sorry; please correct me.  I just plugged it into Google translator.  Also, HD!

Tanja Savić A.K.A. Тања Савић - Тако Млада [Tako Mlada - So Young]:

No comments:

Post a Comment