Tuesday, June 28, 2011

BoA feat. Daichi Miura - Possibility

Speaking of SF Pride, I saw this Korean pop star performing there live 2 years ago in her first American public performance.  Whooo!  She's extremely famous and has been dubbed the Britney Spears of Asia, which I guess is only supposed to be analogous in terms of fame and genre 'cause BoA is actually a pretty talented singer.  I really like this Japanese R&B singer's voice, too, but he doesn't seem very famous.  I knew about both these artists for quite a while, but didn't know they had a duet until my friend showed me the music video for this song a few years ago.  I'm using the MV itself because I'm quite fond of it; it's very aesthetically pleasing with its black & white contrasting imagery and clean look.

BoA feat. Daichi Miura A.K.A. 三浦大知 - Possibility:

No comments:

Post a Comment