Thursday, June 9, 2011

Shinhwa - Shooting Star

This song is fairly catchy, but the real reason I had to post this was because of Eric's hilarious rap. I'm accustomed to hearing the Korean boy band rapper's cheesy English lyrics, but it really caught my attention when he suddenly starts swearing in Spanish. When I was listening to this song and noticed that the first time, I was like, "Did he just say what I think he said?!" and went back to replay it a bunch of times. Indeed, Eric raps a few lines in broken Spanish, including a part that basically means, "F*** your mother." Maybe he thought no one would notice? From a quick Googling of the lyrics, I found that most transcriptions skip over the Spanish lyrics for this song entirely, and on the one site I found that transcribed them at all, they were incorrect. So I guess no one DID notice. XD

Shinhwa A.K.A. 신화 - Shooting Star:

No comments:

Post a Comment