Friday, May 13, 2011

Miyavi - 阿呆祭 -アホまつり-

I tried to post this like 200 times yesterday, but the website was down so it wouldn't let me.  I guess I'll just post 2 today to make up for it.  Pretend this was posted Thursday, May 12, 2011.

WTH?  How have I gone this long without posting anything by this artist?!  He's one of my absolute favorites because he is, as one fan put it, "insanely beautiful and beautifully insane," and this is one of the first songs I heard by him.  His scratchy voice takes some getting used to, but his energy is incredibly infectious and his musical talent is undeniable.  Somehow, his weirdness is confidence-inspiring and his music has an effect on me like nothing else.  This is one of the first songs I heard by him.

Miyavi A.K.A. 雅 - 阿呆祭 -アホまつり- [Aho Matsuri -Aho Matsuri- - Festival of Fools -Festival of Fools-]:

No comments:

Post a Comment