Thursday, May 19, 2011

A-Mei Chang - 愛是唯一

I had to post music by this immensely popular Taiwanese pop star.  She's basically Taiwanese Pop 101, and she's earned it.  She has lotsssssssss of popular ballads, but I wanted to pick a more energetic song by her, since I plan to post a ballad by her in the future.  Plus, this song was her own composition, and the lyrics are positive and meaningful, with a message of, "Let's all make the world a better place by loving one another," and all that jazz.

A-Mei Chang A.K.A. 張惠妹 - 愛是唯一 [Ai Shi Wei Yi - Love is the Only Thing]:


Edit:  HAHA, I just found out that the MV for this song was censored! Now I HAVE to post it. :-P (I also just think it's just a good MV.) I found the censored and uncensored versions, and am posting the latter; can you guess what got edited out? I'll give you a hint: It wasn't the pregnant lady, the boxer, or the couple in the car.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PesIHlQaNiE/

No comments:

Post a Comment