Saturday, May 21, 2011

Frou Frou - The Dumbing Down of Love

I've already posted a song by Imogen Heap, the singer of this duo, but I love this artist's music too (which is very stylistically similar to Imogen's solo work).  But this artist only made one album, while Imogen Heap (whom I adore) is still cranking out albums. I think most people heard of Frou Frou through the soundtrack of the movie Garden State, but I heard them through this relatively famous RahXephon AMV (which also persuaded me to watch the anime series). Then I bought their album, then I heard this song as the closing track. Their other songs are much more heavily produced and electronic, which is great too, but this struck me as really beautiful.
Note: ARRRRRRRRG, this song isn't uploaded on YT in HQ outside of AMVs and fanvideos, and it won't let me upload it myself!

Frou Frou - The Dumbing Down of Love:

No comments:

Post a Comment