Monday, August 17, 2015

Wisin feat. Jennifer Lopez & Ricky Martin - Adrenalina

It’s kinda funny that this song features two artists who were huge when I was a kid… and they’re still at it! Since my friend and I have been bingeing on music from our childhoods lately, including songs by Jennifer Lopez and Ricky Martin from that period, it only seems appropriate that I should post a modern song they both are in. When I ran across this song I noticed that both of them have managed to stay somewhat relevant, apparently, by updating their style to adapt to the current climate of pop music. It doesn’t sound dated and can easily fit in with the rest of the club music.
Note: The song has hi-def calidad!

Wisin feat. Jennifer Lopez & Ricky Martin - Adrenalina [Adrenaline]:

No comments:

Post a Comment