Friday, August 14, 2015

The Internet feat. Kaytranada - Girl

A friend told me she was recommended this artist by her BF, and asked if I’d heard of them. Of course, I had to look them up upon my answer being no, and discovered that I recognized some of the members of the group as being from an artist I definitely had heard of, the hip hop collective Odd Future. This was the first song I heard by them. At first I just thought it was all right, but with a couple more listens I found myself liking it more. One thing that didn’t need time and replays to grow on me, though, was Syd the Kid’s voice, which I liken to syrup. I’d heard of her before through her work in Odd Future, but I didn’t know she sounded like this. There's some profanity.
Note: HD listening is available!

The Internet feat. Kaytranada - Girl:

No comments:

Post a Comment