Saturday, March 7, 2015

Aimer - 誰か、海を.

This song was used as the ending theme of the anime Zankyou no Terror, which I think is going to be the next anime I watch, as it came highly recommended by a friend who knows my taste. The same friend sent me the ending theme, and at the very first note this artist sang I was struck by how pretty it is. Her singing style is unconventional for J-pop, especially anime themes, and I absolutely love it, from the breathy delivery to the soft vibrato. As the song went on, I fell more and more in love. Even the singer’s vocals aside, this track is lovely and unconventional, so I suppose it shouldn’t have come as a surprise that it’s composed by the great Yoko Kanno.
Note: HD recommended!

Aimer - 誰か、海を. [Dareka, Umi wo. - Someone, Give Me the Sea.]:

No comments:

Post a Comment