Saturday, November 16, 2013

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

I should have jumped on this bandwagon long ago. Better late than never, though, because this artist released an album this year and I listened to it in its entirety recently, repeatedly. I had already heard their hit “Apologize” when it came out years ago, but when I heard this opening track from their new album (also now a hit on the radio, as I understand) I went, “Wow, the man can sing.” The lead singer is unusually good for this genre of music.
Note: HD listening available!

OneRepublic - Counting Stars:

1 comment:

  1. i'm like rhythm deaf but i'm trying to learn to play this song on guitar. Is this song syncopated? how can you tell if something is syncopated? is it when there's an accented beat before the word is sung?

    ReplyDelete