Monday, August 29, 2011

Tonedeff - Optimist

I heard (and saw) this artist perform this song live, too!  It was quite dramatic.  :D  I wasn't sure what song to post by this artist, since he's one of my favorite hip hop artists and has tons of great songs, but eventually decided on this one because it's a good song for when you're feeling down.  In case you're wondering, the song sampled in the chorus is "Life is Wonderful" by Jason Mraz (which I've ALSO seen performed live!), and Tonedeff himself produced this track; dude has great taste in music!  (He's a huge fan of another favorite artist of mine, Tori Amos, and believe it or not this guy is the reason I gave music by Rufus Wainwright another chance--he so strongly encouraged his fans listen to those 2 artists, even though their music is of a very different genre from his own.)

Tonedeff - Optimist:

No comments:

Post a Comment