Saturday, August 6, 2011

Juanes - A Dios le Pido

I heard this song before class when my Spanish teacher was playing it for a higher-level Spanish class one day and really liked it but didn't know who the artist was.  Then, shortly afterward (cómo un milagro), I saw this artist performing this song live on TV and stuck around to watch just so I could find out his name and solve the mystery.  It worked, I found the song, and I learned the lyrics, which ended up being helpful because the following year I had the same Spanish teacher and she used the song for our class's exercise (as she had for the same level class the previous year), in which we had to try to transcribe the lyrics as they were sung.  Tricky, tricky!  And now this seems to be the one Spanish-language song everyone knows.
Note:  HD!

Juanes - A Dios le Pido [To God I Pray]:

No comments:

Post a Comment