Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Young Professionals feat. Anna F. - All of It But Me

Israel keeps popping up in my life lately, so I guess it’s time to post a song from there. I tried listening to a few of the main artist’s songs and found them pretty boring, but this one has a catchy chorus. So catchy, in fact, that after only one listen through I could recall the tune days later, and after two listens I found it playing in my head instantly every time I was reminded of the song. The music video has some cool visuals too. Plus the image of the guy getting pumped while pressing keys on the synthesizer as if he’s rocking out on an electric guitar is funny to me. It’s just a synthesizer! Calm down! Gamers are finding out about this song now because evidently a remix of it is going to be used on the soundtrack of the game FIFA 16.
Note: The upload has HD!

The Young Professionals feat. Anna F. - All of It But Me:


And for fans of grayscale like myself, the music video:

No comments:

Post a Comment