Friday, November 20, 2015

Sleeping with Sirens - Heroine

I came across music by this artist while YouTube surfing, and then coincidentally I saw them perform live only a few weeks later, when I attended a multi-artist rock concert. I didn’t even know they were among the bands in the lineup. The lead singer was the most impressive part for us, as my friend was convinced he was female and I couldn’t rationalize in my own head how such a pretty, high voice could be produced by a dude. It’s a little more discernible when listening to the tracks with headphones, but even under those conditions there are still some songs where my ears deceived me. This song has drug references, but only as a metaphor for the symptoms of a type of love.
Note: HD listening is available!

Sleeping with Sirens - Heroine:

No comments:

Post a Comment