Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kevin Olusola - Heart Attack

I saw the a cappella group this artist beatboxes for, Pentatonix, live last night, and they were amazing! It was the first show of the tour, too. I didn’t know until they mentioned it during the show that this member was releasing solo music now, but that news made me happy because ever since I learned that he could play the cello in addition to (and often at the same time as) beatboxing I felt that his talent was too big to be encased exclusively within his participation in the group. He performed solo last night with the cello and beatboxing, BTW, so it’s real, folks! This is a cover of a Demi Lovato song I don’t remember hearing but it sounds familiar.
Note: I recommend hi-def!

Kevin Olusola - Heart Attack:

No comments:

Post a Comment