Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Emily Wells - Becomes the Color

When I was trying to think of a likely way to find eerie-sounding music to fit this month’s theme, I thought, “I should look up the song that was used in the ending credits of Stoker.” I didn’t remember the music, but I figured that the disturbing movie’s soundtrack would be a good place to look for the type I wanted. I ended up not even having to look it up myself, because that information came to me shortly after when I quickly searched for information about something else that was, like Stoker, directed by the esteemed Park Chan Wook. This artist is actually the violinist as well, which I think is pretty cool. Compound that with her skills on a variety of other instruments and we have a winner.
Note: This song has HD quality available!

Emily Wells - Becomes the Color:

No comments:

Post a Comment