Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Beelzebubs feat. Darren Criss - When I Get You Alone

This was the TV show Glee’s a cappella cover of Robin Thicke’s song of the same name. I personally think the a cappella-ness makes it (and many other songs) sound even cooler than the original! I wasn't sure how to credit the main artist, as the real name of the a cappella group is The Beelzebubs, from Tufts University. However, the name of the fictional a cappella group who performs their songs on the show is The Warblers, and the show releases albums of their music under that name. Confusing! I ultimately decided to go with the names that the artists use independent of the show, since it would be weird to credit the leading vocalist as his character's name, Blaine, and I want to maintain consistency.
Note: You can listen in HD!

The Beelzebubs feat. Darren Criss - When I Get You Alone:


Here’s the scene from the show that used this song:


No comments:

Post a Comment