Monday, December 23, 2013

Mylène Farmer - Si J'avais au Moins...

I didn’t hear of this French artist until I came across this song while YouTube surfing recently, but after that I saw her name listed somewhere else, like a soundtrack or something. Evidently she’s a really, really big deal in France, so it’s not that surprising that I ran across her name shortly after discovering her. She actually holds the record for most number one hits in France of all time. From reading her Wiki bio, I get the impression she’s like the Madonna of France. She’s been around for a hot minute, stirring up controversy, but this song is from recent years. The song is supposedly about missing a deceased loved one, but the music video is virtually irrelevant.

Mylène Farmer - Si J'avais au Moins... [If I Had At Least…]:


And here's the official music video:

No comments:

Post a Comment