Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Angus & Julia Stone - Draw Your Swords

I came across this song through a fanvideo. I suspect that if I’d heard it only by itself, with no accompanying reason to replay it, I wouldn’t have found it particularly appealing. However, since it was paired with a video, I ended up hearing it repeatedly and liking it more and more. If the song stayed static in tone throughout, I probably would find it boring. At first, the song doesn't sound like something I'd be into, but as it goes on it gets better and better; it's like a reward for sticking around. Some people feel that beauty is desecrated by profanity, and if you're one of them you should be warned that this song has some.
Note: HD, suckaaaaaa!

Angus & Julia Stone - Draw Your Swords:

No comments:

Post a Comment