Thursday, November 17, 2011

Justin Timberlake - Cry Me a River

When I was growing up, this artist was the frontman of the immensely popular boy band N*Sync that all the girls screamed over, so I had something against him. Then he released this song as a solo artist and I saw the music video on TV and was like, “…All right, I like this one song by him.” Then years later he released “What Goes Around,” which was irresistibly catchy, and I saw him on funny things like Saturday Night Live skits and learned that he doesn’t take himself too seriously and is willing to intentionally make a fool of himself, so I gained respect for him. This song has the distinctive production of Timbaland.
Note: Everyone knows what JT looks like, so I guess there’s no point in sacrificing an HD video to find one that doesn’t show him.

Justin Timberlake - Cry Me a River:

No comments:

Post a Comment