Sunday, May 3, 2015

Miyavi - 愛しい人(ベタですまん。)-2006 ver.-

Whoooo, it’s been too long since I posted a song by this Japanese artist, who’s near the top of my list of favorite artists of all time. This time I’m going for an uncharacteristically quiet song of his, a ballad of sorts. I’ve tried to round out my posts of the rocker’s music by using songs from different albums of his, so this time I’m drawing from an album I haven’t posted anything from before, which is more pop-oriented than a lot of his others. I’m including the music video because it’s both pretty and odd, and exemplifies how weird this guy is. PLUS, I just found out that this artist is becoming known to a mainstream American audience thanks to an acting role he played recently… and even was interviewed on Ellen! So as a longtime fan I’M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW.

Miyavi A.K.A. 雅 - 愛しい人(ベタですまん。)-2006 ver.- [Itoshii Hito (Beta de Suman.) -2006 Ver. - Beloved Person (Cliché, Sorry.) -2006 Ver.-]:


Here’s the music video:

No comments:

Post a Comment