Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yang Pei An - 這該死的愛

My friend showed me music by this Taiwanese singer back in high school, and I was immediately impressed by his awesome voice.  A pretty high pitch with extraordinary control rarely found in Taiwanese pop music.  So when I first started listening to this guy, it seemed like he was relatively unknown, he only had one album, and I couldn't find almost any information on him in English.  Now he has 3 more full-length albums and a fairly detailed English Wikipedia page.  Wooo!  Anyway, I love this song; it's SO PRETTY and shows off his gorgeous, powerful voice.
Note:  I am also posting the actual music video because I LOVE IT and it's obviously inspired by the intro credits of the Park Chan Wook film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance.

Yang Pei An A.K.A. 楊培安 - 這該死的愛 [Zhe Gai Si de Ai - This Cursed Love]:

And here's the music video:

No comments:

Post a Comment