Monday, June 22, 2015

The Irrepressibles - Two Men in Love

At first I was opposed to posting this song because it seemed a little too on-the-nose for my Pride Month theme (did you notice?), but after listening to a bunch of this artist’s work, I eventually decided it has to be this song after all—even in a sea of lovely and creative music by this talented cabaret collective, this is still the most beautiful and varied song I’ve heard by them, IMO, because it is comprised of both the ethereal side and the dramatic, intense side. At first the lead singer sounded remarkably like Scott Matthew to me, then as the pace picked up he sounded more like Antony Hegarty. His voice also sounds GORGEOUS. I got chills, yo. I only discovered the group a few days ago, but I can tell I’m going to have to go through their extensive backlog of work because I kind of can’t get enough.
Note: If you want chills too, HD listening recommended!

 The Irrepressibles - Two Men in Love:

No comments:

Post a Comment