Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball

That’s riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, I’m posting this song. I almost avoided listening to the song because of all the noise surrounding it, but when one of my friends chose it when we were karaokeing, I thought, “This is actually a pretty good song.” Since then, I myself have chosen this song at karaoke! Even at the height of her unpopularity or “uncoolness”, I persistently thought based on a live cover of “Jolene” that I heard the child star do that she’s a seriously good singer, whatever her image may be. My mom and her husband were coerced to admit the same when they heard her live cover of an older song they liked the original of when she was a guest music artist on Saturday Night Live.
Note: HD quality with lyrics, which I like for this song especially!

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball:

No comments:

Post a Comment