Sunday, June 14, 2015

Kazaky - Crazy Law

This Ukrainian artist specializes in music videos that are meant to be provocative while showing off their mad dancing skills, and this video is the most extreme example. I’m so conflicted about posting it… but it’s too late now. On one hand, some parts are so racy as to be over my limit, and I’m like, “Yeah… I could have done without that.” On the other hand, the DANCING, man!! They’re so good! And interesting subversion of gender norms, mixing in macho presentation (like smoking and doing pushups) with feminine presentation (like wearing high heels and dancing). I’m weirdly fixated on the part in the mess hall where they swipe their food off the tables in unison. The lyrics are Engrish to the max, but the song gets stuck in my head so easily! As for the law they’re calling crazy, I’ll leave that to your interpretation.
Note: This official music video is in HD, and you were warned!!!

Kazaky - Crazy Law:

No comments:

Post a Comment