Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Shinhwa - Brand New

This is the first song I heard by this popular Korean boy band. I saw the MV on a TV show for Korean MVs and when I saw the intro and Hyesung appeared I thought, "Ah, he must be the token pretty boy who is there because of his looks rather than talent." I was skeptical of the group as a whole at first, but as the song went on I observed, “Someone in this group has a GREAT voice. But which one is it?!” Then the solo part came up with the voice I was impressed by and when it showed Hyesung as the vocalist I was surprised. I don’t mind including the official music video this time because it’s how I first experienced the song as well as the artist, and I really like the weird twisting effect the camera does in this video.

Shinhwa  A.K.A. 신화 - Brand New:

No comments:

Post a Comment