Sunday, June 16, 2013

Naya Rivera - Mine

In a previous post of a song covered on the musical show Glee by this artist, I said, “Naya, the things you do to me!” Evidently, one of those things is to make me like a Taylor Swift song.  Curses!!  The scene in which this singer/actress's character sings this song holds the sole honor of making me tear up EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch it.  It's crazy.  Aside from the famous finale of the series Six Feet Under, nothing else in a TV series has had made me tear up like that even once, so that is not something that happens to me lightly. At least I didn't bawl over it like a lot of other viewers did.
Note: It’s in HD!

Naya Rivera - Mine:


Here’s the scene in which an abridged version appeared.  For some reason this is like the only performance the official channel hasn’t uploaded, maybe because they’re trying to spare me of my misery. T_T  So all I could find now were lower quality videos like this one, which crops the top and bottom of the video, but you get the idea:

No comments:

Post a Comment