Friday, June 21, 2013

Matt Doyle - You Made Me Love You

This song, originally by Judy Garland, was used at the end of the film Private Romeo, sung by one of the lead actors. I went into the indie flick not knowing that the actor was also a music artist, so I was surprised when the film reached the ending credits and showed him singing this song perfectly and obviously live. It was only afterward that I learned he stars in award-winning Broadway plays like Spring Awakening, War Horse, and friggin' The Book of Mormon! *brain explodes* I also realized much later that I’d already seen him singing in a Broadway-related YouTube video a while back. And now he has his own EP. So dang, homie's makin' moves. Dreamboat status.

Matt Doyle - You Made Me Love You:


The ending credits from the movie are here:

No comments:

Post a Comment