Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lucy Love - Who You Are

I found this hip hop artist through a music column on a blog. I like her very audible dialect, which sounds British to me, although she's from Denmark. I love her attitude and the themes of her music. This is the first track I heard by this artist, and it sold me. Since then I have listened to some of her other tracks, and I like that the themes seem to be about her being a good lyricist and, as is the case with this song, about the value of NOT being famous. At first I was like, “Meh, pretty good,” but this song ended up getting stuck in my head and I had to keep replaying it. Now I find it kinda addictive. This has some profanity. (Interestingly, this is the second song with this title I’ve posted on this blog, the first being by Jessie J.)

Lucy Love - Who You Are:

No comments:

Post a Comment