Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Amber Riley - Hell to the No

I’ve been on a Glee binge lately, in anticipation of the new episodes of season 3 after a break. This singer/actress is, in my opinion, THE BEST singer on the series, and should have way more solos on the show than she does. Her voice is amazing and powerful; my friend even said she gets goosebumps when she hears it. This song is from the show, but is not a cover because it's from the "Original Song" episode. The lyrics are humorous, but I also think it’s one of the catchiest-sounding songs they’ve ever done on the show, and I especially love Amber’s voice in this one.
Note: Unfortunately, some of the lyrics in the video are wrong, but the song’s in HD.

Amber Riley - Hell to the No:


Here’s the part from the show in which the abridged version of the song is performed. I particularly like this clip because Amber has some major swagger goin’ on.  (You might want to click the link instead of watching the embedded video, because for me the embedded video shows up in really low quality for some reason.)
http://mundofox.com/la/videos/glee/hell-to-the-no/897594826001/

No comments:

Post a Comment