Sunday, April 10, 2011

Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up

Wow, I keep posting Irish-inspired music lately.  I swear it's not intentional!  Anyway, I have much respect for this American singer.  Despite the lofty, high-brow opera music he performs, he has shown himself to be pretty funny and doesn't take himself too seriously.  (He's played hilarious versions of himself on the absolutely insane Tim & Eric Awesome Show Great Job as well as on Glee.)  It's probably pathetic that I heard of him first when he guest starred on an episode of Ally McBeal my mom was watching, but whatever.  I don't think this song needs much introduction, as it's pretty famous.

Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up:


I couldn't resist. If you need proof of his good sense of humor, look no further:

No comments:

Post a Comment