Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chris Colfer & Darren Criss - Baby, It's Cold Outside

I realize I posted another Glee cover by one of these singers not long ago, but I wanted to post this duet now to celebrate the events of the most recent episode, which I figure by now everyone who follows the show should have already seen or had spoiled for them (as it went to the Internet exactly 3 weeks ago and people went nuts).
The first 20 million times I listened to this cover I just couldn't get over how stunningly similar to a female singer from 1950s America Chris's voice sounds.  His voice is so perfect for this song!

Chris Colfer & Darren Criss - Baby, It's Cold Outside:


I'm including the clip from the episode it aired in, even though it's an abridged version of the song, because it's painfully adorable (and in SUPER HD):

No comments:

Post a Comment