Friday, April 29, 2011

Jewelry - Superstar

Super-girly K-pop time.  Don't hate!  I actually like this song quite a bit.  Come on, you know it's catchy.  I think I heard this first on a show that played Korean MVs, but I (I think) heard this song again in the very dark Korean film Voice of a Murderer, when one of the characters was watching TV.  The singers of this group seem to be able to sing better than some other significantly more popular girl groups to come out of Korea recently...  *cough*
Note:  I don't know if this happens to everyone, but sometimes with these types of links the embedded songs don't load all the way for no apparent reason, but if you play the song on the site rather than as an embedded file, they work fine.  o_0

Jewelry - Superstar:

No comments:

Post a Comment