Saturday, April 25, 2015

Cattle & Cane - Birdsong

It was so frustrating trying to identify this song. Like a lot of new British music these days, I heard it playing in an episode of Hollyoaks. I quickly knew I had to have it, but despite how clearly I could hear the lyrics my Internet searches for them revealed nothing. Finally, months later and only after my recent installation of Shazam on my phone, it dawned on me that I could use the app to solve the months-old mystery of the song title and artist. Sure enough, good ol’ Shazam picked it up when I played the episode. Some further Internetting revealed that this artist hasn’t even released their first album yet, so now it makes sense why I couldn’t find any record of their song lyrics online.
Note: ‘Tis the official MV, with HD!

Cattle & Cane - Birdsong:

No comments:

Post a Comment