Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sam Smith - Like I Can

Is it too early to be posting another song by this artist? Too bad, because I’m still addicted to his album. Plus, I was encouraged to post this specific artist now by a friend who’s just started to get into his music too. For once, the upbeat song on an album may be my favorite from it. The same friend who encouraged me to post another song by him also informed me that she heard 4 of his songs on the radio in one day. Especially for a young artist who just started out, and especially for a British artist making airwaves in the U.S. with a first album released about a month ago, that’s pretty impressive. I don’t listen to the radio so I didn’t realize he’d already gotten that big in the U.S., but if he’s already getting that much exposure, it seems like this crazy kid’s gonna make it!

Sam Smith - Like I Can:

No comments:

Post a Comment