Friday, July 4, 2014

Mitch Lewis, Lauren Zakrin, Israel Curtis, and Laura Curtis - Dream and Shout

It’s Independence Day, but I can’t think of good American-themed songs so I am posting a song about a political revolution… just in France instead of the U.S. Close enough! This parody song took one of the worst radio hits I’ve ever heard and made it tolerable. Based on the abominable Will.I.Am and Britney Spears song “Scream and Shout,” this parody changes the lyrics to narrate the story of the extremely famous musical Les Miserables. I’m not cultured enough to have seen the theatre performance, but I did fortunately manage to see the 2012 film version before seeing this video, so I could understand the references.
Note: This is actually a parody of the original music video, so it’s meant to be watched, not just listened to (and in HD).

Mitch Lewis, Lauren Zakrin, Israel Curtis, and Laura Curtis - Dream and Shout:

No comments:

Post a Comment