Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Maverick Sabre - These Days

OMGGGGGGGGGG, I’ve been trying to track down this song for YEARS! I heard a live performance version of it in the background of an episode of Hollyoaks years ago, but it was muffled and people were talking over it, so I couldn’t make out enough of the lyrics to look it up. I’ve tried many times over the past few years to find it but was never successful, until tonight, when I decided to give it another shot. This time I caught just enough of an uncommon phrase in the lyrics to find it, so I’m feeling quite victorious right now. Interestingly, I thought to myself as I was searching, “This sounds like a male Paloma Faith,” and when I found the song on YouTube it recommended a Paloma Faith song to me as a related video.
Note: Found in HD, too!

Maverick Sabre - These Days:

No comments:

Post a Comment